1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pen Knife

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    12 inch 12 ounce Pen Knife Pen Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Beautiful Knife! The blade suffer from rust during shipment transit between Nepal and Reno. Remove the rust and you will have a perfect Knife for your collection . $75. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected]
    First come first served

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  2. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    What a deal! Thats a pretty knife and I dont have one yet? She'd kill me if I bought it right after that sword.

3. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Been a long time since we seen a pen knife, long long time.

4. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Mr B's flapjack flipper! Love these Pen Knives, I kept one, and gifted another, make super camp knives.

5. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    the ol tactical spatula! I love those. I'm tempted to get this one. I had one made by Bura that was stolen out of my jeep a few years ago. Great camp knife.

6. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    The Pen Knife is a very robust knife, with its relatively thick, wide blade. It works for people with small, medium and large hands because of the way the handle lines up with the straight part of the spine. If you have large hands you can put a thumb on the spine and it serves as a handle extension.

If I didn't already have two of them, I'd definitely spring for this one, and the price is great.