Pena X series screw sizes?

Does anyone know the size of the factory scale screws on the x series Pena's? I recently bought an x series secondhand, which has had some bone scales fitted and the screws shortened to accomodate. Unfortunately they no longer are long enough to secure the factory micarta scales/clip and I would like to procure a replacement set of screws. I've reached out to Pena but no response and the other thread on poor contact from Reate isn't hopeful. I'd just as soon start searching at McMaster Carr, while awating a response, if someone happens to know the sizes I would need?

I also have this question, as I would like to remove the clip from my Pena/Reate and need one of the short screws to replace the long one that holds the clip. They obviously have a very fine thread, but I can't tell which one they are.

And, yeah, a question to Pena went unanswered.

Does anyone know the size of the factory scale screws on the x series Pena's? I recently bought an x series secondhand, which has had some bone scales fitted and the screws shortened to accomodate. Unfortunately they no longer are long enough to secure the factory micarta scales/clip and I would like to procure a replacement set of screws. I've reached out to Pena but no response and the other thread on poor contact from Reate isn't hopeful. I'd just as soon start searching at McMaster Carr, while awating a response, if someone happens to know the sizes I would need?
Do you have calipers or something to accurately measure the diameter of the thread body?

I also have this question, as I would like to remove the clip from my Pena/Reate and need one of the short screws to replace the long one that holds the clip. They obviously have a very fine thread, but I can't tell which one they are.

And, yeah, a question to Pena went unanswered.
I wrote Pena recently with the same question, it went unanswered too.

They should include an extra screw with every knife as a courtesy to there customers, not everyone wants to use the pocket clip.

I think that my Large Texas Trapper has Tx10 pivot screws and Tx8 for the rest.

Back