• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pentax 10X40 PCFV Binocular

SOLD
=========================

Selling a new Pentax 10X40 PCFV Binocular. I've had it out of the box and have attached the neck strap, but that's about it. This one sells on OpticsPlanet.com for $139.99, so my loss is your gain. Here's the link:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/65782.html

1st Email takes it:
srb9096@aol.com

I've got a couple of pictures below and here's the general description from Optics Planet:

Pentax PCF V 10x40 model comes with high refraction BaK-4 glass prismsand multi-coated lenses to produce sharp, high contract images. It alsofeatures a center focusing system with a focus lock mechanism, click stopdiopter adjuster, protective rubber housing, extra long eye relief andslide-style rubber eyepiece rings.

MO & Paypal OK
CONUS Only

Thanks,
Razz

This is a nice set of binoculars... You will not be disappointed ..

Razz

If you give up looking to sell those Pentax binoculars, and if you are in need of a good watch, I have a nice Seiko 100m Alarm Flight Chronograph (SND253) that I'd trade for your binocs. It comes on a (black) Rhino strap.

SND253.jpg

Let me know if this interests you.:).

Dann,

Great offer, but I'm looking to raise a little cash. Thanks though.

Razz

Back