• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pepe Jalomo Lanny's Clip in Jigged Black Canvas Micarta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I'm probably going to regret this but for sale today is a Pepe Jalomo standard size lanny's clip in jigged black canvas micarta, blue spacers, and arrow shield. The dimensions are 3 7/8 inch closed length, CPM 154 blade and spring. The fit and finish on this is excellent for its price range, the best I've seen compared to other makers. The jigged micarta is very well done and is very unique, I havnt seen any others for sale in the year I've been into traditionals. It feels very nice and grippy in the hand. The blade has been used for edc, mainly opening packages, the edge doesn't seem to have degraded much and is still very sharp. The spring is flush in the open and half stop position but slightly off in the closed position. There are a few light marks on the spring from carry, for the most part its clean as I've mostly carried it in the leather sheath, which is made with very nice leather and has the most wear. This is an awesome knife you can get for a discount and without the wait time. I would like $430+3% Paypal goods and services, insured Priority mail shipping to the CONUS included. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back