Perfect Neck Knife

JK Knives

Maybe I`m a bit biased, but C Bryant`s design of the Baby Kephart makes the best neck knife of any of my models. This one is in orange G10, with two 1/4" aluminum pins and lanyard, and is for outdoorsfan.

alm62g.jpg

That is a nice little knife. That's why I chose it for my Son's first.
Lot of merits to the size and design.

sweet looking little knife John... i got to check out Christian's knife a while back.. i really liked it..:)

Perfect! I thought this would make a natural pair with the standard Kephart, giving me three different options to suit the day's activities (either knife alone or the two combined). Add a chopper and you would have a Kephart version of the Nessmuk trio.

Perfect! I thought this would make a natural pair with the standard Kephart, giving me three different options to suit the day's activities (either knife alone or the two combined). Add a chopper and you would have a Kephart version of the Nessmuk trio.

How about a jumbo Kephart for a chopper? I made this one about a year ago.

This one is 10 3/4" overall, 6" blade of 3/16" thick O1, and is 1 1/2" tall. It`s got tiger stripe maple handles, with brass pins and lanyard hole liner. SOLD
28svgcl.jpg

How about a jumbo Kephart for a chopper? I made this one about a year ago.

This one is 10 3/4" overall, 6" blade of 3/16" thick O1, and is 1 1/2" tall. It`s got tiger stripe maple handles, with brass pins and lanyard hole liner. SOLD
28svgcl.jpg

I DIDN'T KNOW THEY CAME THIS BIG JOHN! :eek:

I could REALLY chase the neighbor kids on Halloween with this.
The Chainsaw routine is getting old I think.

That really is a great design. The one thing about small Kepharts that I hate is ergos. The back end is too rounded for a three finger grip. That design works because the bottom slants upwards towards the blade. Very nice.

Just got my Baby.....will post some pics ASAP........the right words for this one are hard to find as "awesome", "great" or "beautiful" are just incomplete!

Just got my Baby.....will post some pics ASAP........the right words for this one are hard to find as "awesome", "great" or "beautiful" are just incomplete!

Be sure to post a photo of the sheath, I forgot to do that.

I really am enjoying my brief time with the Baby. It is actually very functional despite it's "baby" size. More to come as far as a review but here's some pics...

The Baby and Standard Kephart

DSC03597.jpg

DSC03598.jpg

DSC03602.jpg

In hand shots

DSC03609.jpg

DSC03604.jpg

Just the baby

DSC03600.jpg

My "JK Trio" including the Tin Knife I won in John's recent contest

DSC03615.jpg

Back