1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Persian inspired takedown bowie WIP

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by Milan Mozolic, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Milan Mozolic

Milan Mozolic KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 16, 2011
    Hello, this knife I made two year ago. I never showed it here, today I realized this when cleaning my website. I hope, you will like it :)

Blade is from a turkish twist damascus. On guard is W pattern, frame is twist damascus. On handle is mamooth ivory.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is WIP !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Grouser1741

Grouser1741

Apr 17, 2018
    Glad you found it nice piece of work.

R APPLEBY likes this.
  3. Milan Mozolic

Milan Mozolic KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 16, 2011
  4. Milan Mozolic

Oct 16, 2011
  5. Milan Mozolic

Oct 16, 2011
  6. Milan Mozolic

Oct 16, 2011
  7. Night Rider

Night Rider

Apr 16, 2018
    Don't stop with the photo's now Milan! I wanted to see how you fit that fit that mammoth ivory. I had no idea that could twist the steel billet so tight! Thanks for showing how you made that beautiful pattern :thumbsup::thumbsup:

8. Milan Mozolic

Oct 16, 2011
    Unfortunately I do not have more photos. I'll try to search in the camera and phone, but I do not give it much chance. It's been a long time and I only have backed up photos of finished knives.

9. Wild Bill 1

Wild Bill 1 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Thank you for showing your outstanding work and knives. WOW! WB

10. The Shatz

The Shatz Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2017
    Amazing loved seeing the process

11. Rose and Thistle Custom

Rose and Thistle Custom Josh Mead Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 9, 2018
    wow, thank you

12. Milan Mozolic

Oct 16, 2011
    Many thanks for comments :)

Dawkind likes this.
  13. Dawkind

Dawkind Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 3, 2000
    Wonderful knife and thank you for taking the time to take all of the pictures and post them....much appreciated. :)

14. john april

john april KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 27, 2006
    thank you for posting ! came out very nice.

15. Milan Mozolic

Oct 16, 2011
    Thanks friends :)

16. Craig Daniel

Craig Daniel

Feb 17, 2016
    First class work, Keep the great work up!!

17. Dago Red

Dago Red

Jun 16, 2008
    Beautiful!! And thanks for taking time to do the WIP I love watching how they go together

Red

18. Grouser1741

Grouser1741

Apr 17, 2018
    That makes a masterpiece friend. Thank you so much for taking the time to take all those pictures. I learned more from working progress pictures than anything