• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Personal Enjoyment!

What one knife have you purchased that you most enjoy? It may have been the cheapest, rarest, coolest, neatest, baddest, sharpest, or the one you most like to show off. Why?
Mine just may be a "express card" by Mad Dog. I can carry it undetected, and when people see it they simply can't believe that what looks like a credit card actually is a knife. Plus, the price on it was right!

A toss-up for me. Mad Dog's Mirage-X Operator is just a neat g-wiz knife

I have a small Sebenza that is just a neat knife, all hype aside.

Call me silly, but I have a strange attachment to my Spyderco Rescue!

--Doug

My favorite knife is still my Chris Reeve Mountaineer II. Favorite folder is the Spyderco Dragonfly.

------------------

Win
Knife lover, Philosopher, Humanitarian, and All-around nice guy
(all right, so I'm just a knife lover)

The knife I seem to enjoy the most is probalby my EDI Genesis and my Buck Squire (master series).

Close behind those two are my REKAT Pioneer tanto and Kershaw liner-lock.

Next month it may be that new Sebenza I am getting.
smile.gif

------------------

~Greg~

For me it is without a doubt my HALO. Love this knife and all the fun that goes along with the ego boost.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

For joy in handling, I like my Spyderco Micarta Calypso Jr. I love the smoothness of the pivot, I love the feel of the thumb hole, and I love the thin, flat-ground edge. Sometimes, when I've got nothing better to do, I like to stand at the kitchen sink and slice strips of flesh off my left arm, just for the sheer pleasure of using that excellent knife.

(Fortunately I almost always have something better to do.)

David Rock

[This message has been edited by David Rock (edited 23 January 1999).]

Just a tip Dave: I prefer to take the strips of flesh off my shin, sure it hurts more, but in the winter months, at least, it's easier to hide the bandages underneath your trousers. Hope this helps
wink.gif

Regards--Shades

Back