Personnel changes - rest in peace, Terry.

TJT

Boker USA Moderator
Hello everyone,
As of today, I will no longer be at Boker, due to health reasons.
Your new contacts in the repair department will be either Jann or Ryan.

Sorry to hear you go Terry - I wish you good luck and good health.

Eric

jbmonkey

Everybody relax. I'm here.
Platinum Member
Just realized this......R.I.P. he was a good man. helped me a couple times. My condolences to his family.

Esav Benyamin

MidniteSuperMod
Hey, Daywalker. It's like the good old days are gone. He was a great guy to have around here.

Hey, Daywalker. It's like the good old days are gone. He was a great guy to have around here.

Hey Knifebrother,

YES...Terry was a great guy...and he always went above and beyond to help out.

The Good old days...I agree. Forums are not like they used to be...that may be a premature statement on my part, as I have been MIA for a few years now...so maybe I just gotta start hanging out more or something, I dunno. I don't see as much of the, "old school" brothers anymore.

I am glad you're still around though!

Be safe!

I just finished reading Marc MacYoung's e-book "Writing Violence III: Getting Hit and Hitting." Amongst other things he gets into the social order of violence. He wrote about Terry being attacked by a gangbanger wannabe as an initiation, while four actual gang members watched. Terry gave the guy a sound beating, then told the others, "This guy hasn't got what it takes because he couldn't even handle a guy with terminal cancer," and walked away.

flash900

Platinum Member
I just finished reading Marc MacYoung's e-book "Writing Violence III: Getting Hit and Hitting." Amongst other things he gets into the social order of violence. He wrote about Terry being attacked by a gangbanger wannabe as an initiation, while four actual gang members watched. Terry gave the guy a sound beating, then told the others, "This guy hasn't got what it takes because he couldn't even handle a guy with terminal cancer," and walked away.

Wow. RIP, Terry.