PGA#1 for 4/18 -- BGRS by Bura.

As you'll notice I'm getting the PGAs up late. Reason, too many emails from the night shift complaining they have no chance. Some guys don't get to the screen until they are home from work -- 5 or 6 PM.

So here is a late comer -- 17 inch 26.5 ounce perfectly done Ganga Ram Special by Bura. About 60 Rc edge. (When I was in Nepal I was checking some khukuris using my file test. I picked up a few of Bura's khukuris to check them and he said, "you're wasting your time.) Perfect fit and finish. Excellent karda and chakma. Same old scabbard by village sarki who thankfully almost never misses.

Take it home for $125.

Call or email

Attachments

• pga#1 for 4-18 -- bgrs by bura.jpg
    pga#1 for 4-18 -- bgrs by bura.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 297
Not gone yet?:confused:

You dont see these bug'uns up for grabs very often...If you are thinking about it take it. You cant go wrong.

I have a GRS, the full sized version, and I can only imagine what one of these baby GRS's is capable of! BTW this is more manageable than my GRS, I can only get around 20 swings 1 handed before I have to shift my grip to a 2 handed swing.;)

Good catch to whoever gets this one! :)

It sure is nice, and my growing Bura collection wouldn't mind the company. I'm just holding out until the kami's decide if it will be better to do unfinished "villager style" working knives, or if I need to special order something fancy....

:)

I'm suprised that Walosi hasn't used his woodchuck sharpened senses when the phrase "glow in the dark saatisal" was posted and come to see the pix...:D

Bill,

If she's still available I'll take this one.

Andre

**Edit**
Oh yeah - email sent :)

Good one Ash! I told you I would let you have the next BGRS. You won't be disappointed with this khukuri.

WOOOHOOO Got it!!! **Ash dances a jig**

LOL

Very kind Glenn, very kind.

Keen to see how it compares to my 18in AK

A long way to travel, Uncle Bill. Its good to see the kamis' work being appreciated in just about every continent on the planet.

20 years ago, i would not have imagined being able to buy an authentic handmade khukuri from Nepal from my home computer. The internet has been a boon, even if it drives me nuts sometimes...

Andrew Limsk

Originally posted by Bill Martino
On the wing to DU. It'll have 20,000 plus miles on it when it gets to ash.

The net increased our sales about 500% but this will fall to nothing when this computer finally succeeds in driving me completely insane. I'm about 90% there now.

Back