1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

photo hosting site!

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by blanex1, Jun 18, 2019.

1. blanex1

blanex1

Feb 11, 2015
    my question is, what is the best photo sharing site you guys use!something quick/easy to get my photos up and running to show hear ,I did use photo bucket but we all no what happened there, any recommendations hear!lots of thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2019
  2. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    I use Imgur. Most of my pictures are taken on my phone so it’s easy for me to upload the photo I want to the app, copy it, and then post it here.

3. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    I use imgur, as well; but I disliked the app & quickly uninstalled it

4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Photobucket....once they sacked the idiots who made the changes and introduced some workable plans they are fine for me. I was lucky in that I had a paid subscription prior to the BS and it was honoured through-out the BS and only came up for renewal after the change back was made.

WValtakis likes this.
  5. UnionLabor

UnionLabor Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2017
    Trying Flickr

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  6. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    Here's what the owner of BladeForums has to say about it: