1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Photobucket Question

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Stumpy72, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Stumpy72

Stumpy72 Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 5, 2018
    Many pix here on BF were hosted/posted via Photobucket. Many of them are now destroyed by being badly out of focus and having that irritating Photobucket Billboard imposed over the good majority of the image. I’ve only been here around 15 months and I haven’t posted a lot of pix, but the ones I’ve checked on are plastered with that obnoxious billboard (which they definitely weren’t when I originally posted them).

Is there a way to eliminate the billboard or stop it from happening in the first place?

2. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    You probably need to ask Photobucket but YES - I AGREE - the PB photos posted on BF these days are
    utterly USELESS for the reasons you state and do absolutely no justice to the images people are posting.
    I gave up on PB years ago, especially glad I did now.

Ray

benchwarmer380 likes this.