Photos From Feb. NJKCA Meeting

First, let me apologize for the low quality of these pix. I was trying out a new credit card sized digital cam, that I plan to bring on vacation with me. The tiny flash was no match for the dark restaurant! I've learned my lesson. This camera may be capable of taking photos underwater, but it's not meant for for group shots in a dark room.

They still give you an idea of who was there, and what knives were brought along.

Ken

Just one more set - I promise. At least the knives came out pretty good!

Ken

Edited for typo.

SharpByCoop

Enjoying the discussions
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Looks good from here! Lots of choices.

Coop

Thanks Jim,

That's quite a compliment coming from you. But, like with everything else in life, Choose the best tool for the purpose! The Canon Digital SLR did a lot better at last month's meeting. Conclusion - lesson learned!! Stick to sandy beaches and snorkeling for the waterproof credit card sized camera (Aruba in May), and use the best you have for indoor shots, in a dark restuarant, filled with people! I hope you can make it to another one of our meetings soon! We haven't seen you in a long time!!

Ken

I'm the one in the first picture with the Benchmade shirt, and in this picture, a huge red blotch on my cheek.

Klesk

Gold Member
If I eventually make it to a meeting, do I have to wear black too? :confused: :D

Esav Benyamin

MidniteSuperMod
You can wear a hawaiian shirt if you like, just bring your avatar with you for identification purposes. :p

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC