Photos - Official DPx HEST/F LE - It's Arrived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite yet, but since many of us have received our shipment notification email I think we should all get ready to take some pictures. Please take some shots and post them when you get your blade. :D

RYP - Please make this thread a "sticky" post so it stays at the top.:)

RYP

As James Coburn said to Mel Gibson after he shot his briefcase. "Now, that's just mean!"

RYP

motivation-spoof8.jpg

Man, you guys are tough!! Just a little post to get you excited and it sure did.:D Anyways, don't you think it would be good to have it as a "sticky"? Just a thought; I think it would benefit all the new visitors to the site that are coming. RYP - think you can make this happen? Thanks.

Yeah sticky it, so this forum starts looking like the ESEE forum with 3/4s of a page of sticky's nobody looks at. :barf:

Once we have pictures, setup a thread of "pictures only, no talking" just like the other mfgs have. Be consistent. Gives RYP to excercise his pimp hand when folks talk too :p

mikeymoto

Lifetime Platinum Membership
Yeah let's sticky a retarded thread without any folders having actually arrived, much less pics thereof; killer idea! Sticky whore...

Yeah sticky it, so this forum starts looking like the ESEE forum with 3/4s of a page of sticky's nobody looks at. :barf:

Once we have pictures, setup a thread of "pictures only, no talking" just like the other mfgs have. Be consistent. Gives RYP to excercise his pimp hand when folks talk too :p

Pictures only of course! There's been enough babble waiting for this bad boy to get here.

Wow, the tip sure looks proud there.

I wonder if it always sticks out of the handle like that?

Edit...Nah, just the angle. Doesnt look like that in any of the other photos.

Last edited:
Wow, the tip sure looks proud there.

I wonder if it always sticks out of the handle like that?

Edit...Nah, just the angle. Doesnt look like that in any of the other photos.

All I see is the glass breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.