Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

That deep fuller starts out as a 3/8" diameter but narrows to an 1/8" diameter so it's depth would remain deep as it went along the blade with the blade width narrowing.

JKNsvzZ.jpg

This required surface milling and a lot of stoning and blending and is one reason my elbow is out of elbow grease lol...

I don't think I'll be undertaking another one of these any time soon. Great experience though. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The scales are black G10. They're held on with a total of 16 hidden threaded pins in 32 square bottomed threaded holes, bedded with Acraglas

zJhsPUH.jpg

I lost actually lost some sleep figuring out how to sharpen this point without messing it up at the last minute.

wWaXSDC.jpg

My very simple hominid brain can't even figure out as to how hidden threaded hardware works with those inlayed looking handle scales!

Nathan, is Dagger the official pattern name then? I have also seen folks referring to it as a short sword and I know that the person (AKA Turd Blossom) who had originally commissioned the special project with you, was thinking a sword at the beginning. Just curious as to how you exactly baptized it? It sure as heck looks like a larger version of your 10" Daggers to me, so I'm just being curious as had stated!

It is a large dagger. A bit larger than a typical Main Gauche, but would function as one. Honestly the idea behind it is a post apocalyptic murder weapon...

This required surface milling and a lot of stoning and blending and is one reason my elbow is out of elbow grease lol...
That's why, out of respect for your elbow, I'll take my boot dagger as machined:D

Really, it's totally for your benefit...I'll take that one for the team;)

My dad’s EDC2. He used this to clean his septic tank a while ago, cut a bunch of roots that had grown in there and other septic tank stuff, then soaked it in bleach. I’ve seen it since but never got the “after” pics until the other day.
4EF9A247-72F9-4AF7-B88D-CFB9B8FBB4CA.jpeg F0ACA1CA-D842-4127-A989-1C58BC59DC06.jpeg

Back