Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

a0wmBxq.jpg

Who applied the satin finish to that?
Not CPKo_O All of mine (except one UF I bought from another Gentleman here on the forum) were-Have been modified by Josh@Razor's Edge or Alfred Rodrigues in Texas! I love (have) a preference for a specific Satin Finish (lengthwise).
During the Last Pre-order this specific Satin Finish was not Guaranteed, So I ordered them with the :Stonewash Finish)

EDIT: I also plan to order Stonewash on the upcoming (in Progress) UF Pre-Order. Will probably leave this Stock However

Tom

Last edited:
Not CPKo_O All of mine (except one UF I bought from another Gentleman here on the forum) were-Have been modified by Josh@Razor's Edge or Alfred Rodrigues in Texas! I love (have) a preference for a specific Satin Finish (lengthwise).
During the Last Pre-order this specific Satin Finish was not Guaranteed, So I ordered them with the :Stonewash Finish)

EDIT: I also plan to order Stonewash on the upcoming (in Progress) UF Pre-Order. Will probably leave this Stock However

Tom
Ah. I don't want to disparage their work, but I also don't want people to think that our satin finish looks like that. We take a lot of care to achieve a crisp clean satin (which is not easy to do in 3V) and although that looks very nice I didn't think it looked like ours so I wanted some clarification. :thumbsup:

I love the look of unbuffed OD green micarta but they eventually buff out with use and darken significantly. I might need a set of OD green terotuf so it keeps that lighter unbuffed look!

My youngest son chose the OD Green Canvas Micarta scales. Not sure which fasteners that he wants. I am starting to really like the Blued TT fasteners.

ODGCM-4a.jpgODGCM-7a.jpg

Back