• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PHOTOS---Vintage Case Knives

paulhilborn

Gold Member
PRICE DROP Not to play on anyone's sympathy here but I just rec'd some bad news in regards to my employment and that combined with a recent knee surgery (that at least went well). I feel compelled to sell off several of my vintage slip joints. Believe me I am blessed in many many other ways:thumbup:

Paypal preferred, I pay the fees, I ship USPS 1st class with delivery conformation. USPS Money Order also accepted.

No boxes for any of these. They are all solid unless described otherwise. Great walk and talk in addition to fit and finish. They may have minor rub marks where the blades rub up against each other but that's it---normal stuff. No pitting or rust at all, clean knives:thumbup:

First up is a 1979 Case beautiful brown bone medium stockman. All three blades are solid with good snap. This has what I think is a more uncommon trio of blades, instead of the spey blade it offers a pen blade. 3 5/8 closed. $75.00$50.00
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Next is a 1978 Case beautiful brown brown small trapper. 3 1/2 closed. Solid clean blades and great walk and talk. This has the large clip and instead of the large spey blade it has the small pen blade---very nice knife---hate to let it go:( $75.00$50.00
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Finally is the Large Trapper. A 1978 Case 6254SSP with beautiful brown brown scales. Great walk and talk---solid clean blades. 4 1/8 closed. This offers the "Tested .XX. Razor Edge" imprint on the main clip blade. $75.00$50.00
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Case aficionado's will find these at or more than likely below what they go for on the "bay" auction site. In fact I've found the small trapper at double what I'm asking for it here. These are very nice Case 1970's knives.:thumbup:

If anyone is interested in all three I'd take $5.00 off of each knife and sell the trio for $210.00$135.00:thumbup:

Any questions please PM or email---either will work--I'm laying around anyways:)

Thanks for takin the time to look

Last edited:
Back