Photos Phrobis question

Is this a 4th generation Phrobis? The sheath has lan-cay engraved on it. I got it with a mossberg m590a1. Thanks.

Hell I thought I had pics added. I couldn’t get an option on here to add them so I just copied and pasted them. Guess they didn’t take. I’ll try it in that forum. Thanks.

Would this be a 4th generation Phrobis?
It has Lan-cay on the sheath. I got it with a mossberg m590A1. Thanks.
If someone would tell me how to download pics I would appreciate it. I click on the camera icon and nothing happens.

Ryanuga, welcome to the Buck forum. That model can be found with many different stampings. See the tutorial on how to post photos on the Buck home page. Good luck. DM

I copied this, hope it helps...
USING IMGUR TO POST PICTURES ON A FORUM

You can't post an image directly to a forum? That is almost always because you are not a paid member.

Create an account (free) at Imgur.com. Create an Imgur name, like a forum name here.

To post a picture you have saved (probably in the "picture" file) on your computer:

Go to IMGUR.COM

Click on "Browse" at Imgur (which automatically appears when you open IMGUR,)

"Open" the picture you want to copy or "drag" that picture to the IMGUR screen (you will be prompted as to where to put it by IMGUR.). This saves the picture to Imgur.

Put cursor on your IMGUR name at upper right to drop down a menu of actions.

Click on "[your Imgur name] images" on the menu that drops. Images that you have saved to IMGUR will appear in a grid to the left.

Left click on the image in the grid that you wish to share here.

On the right side of the screen, a list of options appears. Click on blue "Copy" tab on "BBCode" () from the list of options.

Go to forum page where you want picture to show up and "paste" link you just copied from Imgur on that page. Your image will appear in your post so long as it is still saved in IMGUR.

It gets easier and easier as you use it. Copied from BF member, Thomas Linton.

Not seeing a picture but aren't Lan-Cay and Phrobis are two different companies?
Or do you have a Phrobis knife in a Lan-Cay sheath?

Yeah mine has the thick barrel but my friend made a custom heat shield for it. Pretty
Sweet
Gun

Back