Pic of my Favorite Swiss Bianco...

Did not know if it was Okay to post a picture of my favorite Swiss Bianco and the Kit it goes with.... if not wanted please delete..
I really enjoy the Dayglow scales as well....
IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3303.jpg

Your Welcome.
maybe it was mentioned somewhere & I missed it but it looks similar to the Victorinox OHT(blade stamped Vic and engraved stamped SB ) as well,Collaboration ?
I just picked this model up back in late '08 or early '09 b/c of the Dayglow scales...& I prefer Plain edge over the more commonly found SE blades

yes that sak is one of the collaborations with mr elsener of victorinox. swissbianco had the first plain edge oht around and started that. this summer we will make an sak history page about that and others on my newsletterpage, so its more clear. the "dayglow" is correct stayglow named by victorinox, this kind of scales with no resque tool print, where that kind of scales started, are only avalaible from +B. if there is enough time we will have an glowing sensation at the blade show, cross your fingers.

i will soon do an tread regarding the blade show, i will bring some scales too in case somebody would like to have an upgrade for an used sak.

Back