1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Pic request: Domino with a PM2 Sage1 or both

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by speedydave, Sep 21, 2013.

1. speedydave

speedydave

Jul 21, 2013
    I have a PM2 and Sage 1, but I haven't seen a Domino in person yet. If you have one or both or all please post up some pics. I'm thinking a Domino might be next on my list.

2. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Top to bottom: PM2, Domino and Sage 1:

[​IMG]

3. lionesser

lionesser

Jul 11, 2013
    The Domino is very nice. I was able to try it out and I have to say for a larger knife it still feels very easy to control like smaller knives are for me. The flipper is easy to use cause the scales give it a solid handold unlike the CRKT Eros.

4. speedydave

speedydave

Jul 21, 2013
    Awesome!

5. racer88

racer88

Nov 4, 2010
    I used to think the Sage 1 was the "perfect" Spyderco that would be the ONE Spyderco to have, if you could only have one.

I've got about 50 Spydies in my collection at this point.

I've had my Domino for a couple of weeks now. I dare suggest the Domino is now the "One." It is that good.

6. G10 Titan

G10 Titan

Sep 8, 2013
    The Domino is certainly the "One" for me now. Since getting it, my ZT0550, Para2, BM300SN, and everything else has been sitting in the safe. I got the 300SN in the same delivery as the Domino and have yet to carry it. :) :thumbup:

7. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    The One Spyderco for me is the Southard with LSCF scale.

8. mycough

mycough

May 20, 2007
    Great pic! was I must say, since I have been back on this site that this RamZar character is one helpful guy! Thanks! They should have you on the payroll Buddy. Russ

9. FearAgent

FearAgent

Sep 15, 2012
    I'd like to see the Domino next to a Manix 2 as well

10. MaxFactor

MaxFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  11. FearAgent

FearAgent

Sep 15, 2012
    Much appreciated! Those blades are almost identical. I need to get myself a Manix 2