Pic Request: Ghost Scales

full

The two Manix XLs at the bottom of the third column here are Natural G10 aka Ghost G10 aka Jade G10. I think our friend Icky here wants to see some examples of the CPK Ghost G10 scales as they are pretty unique with the colors thrown in.

u3R4NW7.jpg

Thanks fellas. Appreciate the pics and links

I've had some folders in natural G-10, looking for CPK examples..red, blk, blu?..considering a few sets for an FK2.

Thanks..yes, that's what I was looking for..a good pic of the orange, blk and red..thanks again, everyone. I like blk the best, dont think they are available w/ this last sale on the FK2's. Micarta is my favorite, unbuffed..rag and the Antique stuff Nathan has is beautiful. These ghost seemed cool and worth a look, but..may take a pass them unless a set of black is available.

Thanks again!

Thanks..yes, that's what I was looking for..a good pic of the orange, blk and red..thanks again, everyone. I like blk the best, dont think they are available w/ this last sale on the FK2's. Micarta is my favorite, unbuffed..rag and the Antique stuff Nathan has is beautiful. These ghost seemed cool and worth a look, but..may take a pass them unless a set of black is available.

Thanks again!
I have the Ghost Black on an FK2, but I will say, it's difficult to convey how it looks in person, with just a still photo (and I've never tried posting a video online). Maybe some of the folks with Ghost scales who DO have experience posting short video clips, can take a short vid and post it?

I have the Ghost Black on an FK2, but I will say, it's difficult to convey how it looks in person, with just a still photo (and I've never tried posting a video online). Maybe some of the folks with Ghost scales who DO have experience posting short video clips, can take a short vid and post it?

Thanks for the heads up. I know typical scale material can look very different in person as opposed to image..w/ these semi translucent's..I'd imagine they would/could even more so..

Back