Pic request/ size comparison, KZ II LE & MOAB

zombieassassin

Platinum Member
Any Hogs have pics of a KZ 2 LE and a MOAB side by side. Much appreciated if so....thanks in advance brothers. Spine shots as well if possible. Too bad a Nuked MOAB is as Rare as a Chupacabra.
I guess I could've asked Rob Stanley directly, maybe the ole' mate will ring in with a pic or two. Thanks Rob if ya do.

Last edited:
Here’s my old KZ 1 with a MOAB. Man I miss these knives.

MoabZilla002.jpg

MoabZillaDirt001.JPG

LargeAndSmall001.JPG

Last edited:
Here is Rob's video showing a chopping comparison. You can see he really enjoys chopping with them.

Rob Sharpening the MOAB on a stone.
Rob is the man.

Last edited:
It looks like that Moab blew that KZ away in the chopping dept.

But with the KZ, you get to chop twice as much as with the MOAB.

I watched Rob Stanley’s comparison video many times as I was buying my Moab. Here it is:

In practice, I noted that while much more nimble, the Zilla has a much smaller “sweet spot”. I viewed the TTKZ as an amazing zombie killer and the Moab was the brute.

Ideally, I wanted a thinner Moab, say around 0.3” or so. The 0.4” slab is a bit much for my small, yet still manly hands. Lol.

Thanks guys. Although they both say Killa Zilla in the name, the KZ II LE and a TTKZ are two totally different knives. I have owned both, and sold the TTKZ. The geometry isn't the same at all, and to me, the KZ II LE fits better in hand and also feels more balanced than the TTKZ.

Back