pic request

been interested in the straight blades lately.

D-1, Bolo, Tarwar, Cherokee Rose, Everest Katana. eh throw the sgain dubh and tibetan long sword in there too.

If anyone has the any or all of the previous knives (that means you, jai) please line em up on the sheets and snap some shots.

been interested in the straight blades lately.

D-1, Bolo, Tarwar, Cherokee Rose, Everest Katana. eh throw the sgain dubh and tibetan long sword in there too.

If anyone has the any or all of the previous knives (that means you, jai) please line em up on the sheets and snap some shots.

lol..... dont have my cherokee rose yet
but let me line up the ones i do have and take a pic?
sheaths or without sheaths? :p

eh, you can skip em. or just take many. man i want that tarwar. the long swords and bolo aren't that important to me, so don't cut yourself. if you're gonna be in the picture, please wear pants this time.

heres a pic for now...
i think thats all my straight stuff currently... more will come next month :)
i suck at taking pics as you can see... anything you want to see close up?

thanks. they still laid out like that? another scabbardless would be cool but you don't have to pull all those little ones out. any combo pics with the tarwar are good too:d-1, katana, sgain dubh.

maybe throw a ruler in there. having fun?

thanks again

heres a pic of the smaller knives :)
my sad sad attempt at knife photography lol :D :thumbup:

EDIT: fun!, pfffffft nope... im trying to get ted to come over and take pics of all my knives lol
im lazy :)

actually, these are pretty good pictures. can you take it again more head on for a better view of the knives?

heres the knives you asked for... :)
dude i have no photography skills what so ever... ive always sucked at taking pics :foot: hope these suffice
ruler and cigarette pack should help you with size comparison lol

Quite smoking, you'll have more money for khuks :p

What is the one with jimpings? Specs?

nah, keep smoking, just make sure you pass the tarwar on to me in your will. sgain dubh too. eh, all of em.

let's have some more, man!

anything else?... before i roll up the mat and allow my fiance to continue her nap lol :D
hmmmmmm, i think i have a fun one... brb

okay, see if you can tie the ends together to create little frames that you can stack into an eiffel tower.

Back