Pick one?

Let's play a game. If you can only pick one XL folding knife. From the Inception of Cold Steel until today, what would you pick, Espada, Frenzy, hold out, Counterpoint , Ti light, Voyager? You can only pick one which one is it? Which one do you feel the most comfortable with and why? Thank you in advance for your expertise

I like the Espada as well but I think it's a little too heavy. I prefer a Voyager. It's a little more bulky but it's a lot less weight. And you still get the 5.5 inch blade.

I like the blade profile and the ergos. I'll post a picture after work.
Hey steth is it still wild out west like it used to be? I miss my younger days. I as well as my crazy friends used to challenge each other. Who was brave enough to swim across Holiday Park and live. None of us ever got chewed up. But I've been in some close calls with them alligators. Most of the times they run away from you. But I've had a couple that did the opposite. How I made it this long is amazing. But that was in the '70s. And 80s. I don't think any cold steel knife would penetrate an alligator unless of course you know what you're doing which I didn't. I used to carry a Schrade lb7 back then.

For me, It's the Espada Large. Ergos are great in both the G10 and polished aluminum. The G10 is easier to deploy and hold on to (texture) and the aluminum is more comfortable.
I got the G10 large as well. I like mine. Plus it's ambidextrous. The fancy model is not ambidextrous.

Hey steth is it still wild out west like it used to be? I miss my younger days. I as well as my crazy friends used to challenge each other. Who was brave enough to swim across Holiday Park and live. None of us ever got chewed up. But I've been in some close calls with them alligators. Most of the times they run away from you. But I've had a couple that did the opposite. How I made it this long is amazing. But that was in the '70s. And 80s. I don't think any cold steel knife would penetrate an alligator unless of course you know what you're doing which I didn't. I used to carry a Schrade lb7 back then.
I live about 10 minutes away from the glades but I don't get out there too much. I'm sure shenanigans still go on out there but I'm 55 and lazy so I can't be sure.

That's an easy choice for me- the Ti-Lite 6

I'm not one to romanticize knives, but the Ti-Lite 6 is much more than a knife to me, it is literally a dream come true.

The folding stiletto has been my favorite type of knife since I was a child, and since my early teen years I have always dreamed of possessing a heavy-duty folding stiletto. The Italian stilettos, or Italian-style stilettos, have never come close to meeting my definition of "heavy-duty". I spent most of my life believing that I would never own such a knife.

But the Ti-Lite 6 is most definitely HEAVY-DUTY. The Cold Steel Proof video, and the Joe X Ti-Lite 6 destruction video clearly demonstrate that.

I marvel at the strength of the Ti-Lite 6. I'll hold one in my hand and try to imagine what it would have felt like to own one as a kid back in the 80's. Between the size, the strength, and the ability to easily wrist-flick it open, I'm sure I would have been completely blown away by it. But of course there was nothing like it back in the late 70's and early 80's.

The Ti-Lite 6 isn't just my favorite Cold Steel knife, it is my all-time favorite knife period.

And it lends itself well to customization :) .

LNtvUjx.jpg

I carry a modified Ti-Lite 6 daily, but there isn't really anything particularly picture-worthy about it. None of the significant mods can be seen with the knife assembled and handle coated in Plastidip (for better grip).

Thank you Lynn Thompson and Phil Boguszewski for creating the Ti-lite 6.

Back