pics of a special operation...spec op...

...have just been posted into the archive.

here is a link however. Evolution baby, there is no stopping it! I found this pic hiding out on my desktop when I was tidying up...

attachment.php

...he he he, and ya know, for just $24 USD, YOU, could be holding this curvy, feluptuous peice of Rc Mojo, by the end of next week...:)

batteries not included - some parts sold seperately...

Oooh, Oooh!!! I'll take it!!!! Wait a cotton pickin minit, thats a cardboard cutout isnt it?!?!?!:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:
Just put the drool covered international money order back into the envelope and send it back to the states....:yawn: :yawn: "sniff" "sniff" "whimper" :yawn:

Righteous! The only thing that concerns me is the exposed blade is prone or subject to oxidation. Is this correct? Does the Spec Ops blade have the penetrator tip like some of the other blades? Would be very interested in getting the one in the picture. Peace. :D

carbon was born to rust baby!

It will return many years of service if you look after her.

For the record, this is not a 'spec ops knife'...it is a CT MOJO, custom ground from an original CT, all the grind/recurve is still within the hardened zone.

Mr Down Under Wonder, You've gotten really good at knife photography! The pix you've posted lately keep winding up on MY desktop. Now whyizzat??? ;) Thanks for sharing...

And yeah, that CT Mojofication turned out s-w-e-e-e-e-t!

Thx for the kind words Rokjok!

started with a crap camera, then an okay one, now using a 3 mpx Sony...:D

Just need to start learning how to use it properly now...:cool:

Check out the desktop download in the other thread...for something, well, different...

Can you do this with my battle rat? I am going to the desert soon and I would really like to take that with me! Please let me know. Thanks alot.
Spc. Correll:)

Back