Pics of CRKT Elock, Montana, Hissatsu

CR7303.jpg

CR7402GK.jpg

CR2907.jpg

That Montana! It reminds me of a line from South Park: "Last year I saw two men kissing in the park. That was the gayest thing I'd seen until..."

maximus otter

Originally posted by maximus otter
That Montana! It reminds me of a line from South Park: "Last year I saw two men kissing in the park. That was the gayest thing I'd seen until..."

Originally posted by AlphalphaPB
The Montana: Bling bling! A pimpin' knife!

LOL :D

That thing sure looks sh*tty.

But the Elock seems to be a good design.

The e-lock is very yummy.

Love the blade shape, the overall design...

Let's hope the fit and finish is at least decent.

That lock looks interesting... kind of like the Hawk D.O.G....

-j

The lock itself is nothing like the HAwk DOG though. I am trying to clear up my hazy memory, but what I vaugely remember is that the metal button is on a hinge. I can't remember any more details, other than when you press the far end of the button, the other end lifts up, and the lock is released.

Joe,

Eaugh... sorry, that's what happens if I don't pay attention when I post.

I just meant that it's interesting that CRKT is now putting into production knives different custom-maker-designed lock mechanisms, something that other manufacturers don't do.

The D.O.G., the Rollock, and now the e-Lock.

Pretty cool that they take the effort to do that. Sorry about the incoherence. :)

-j

biogon --

Oh, in that case, I agree! I remember talking with Allen when he first came out with the E-lock, and he was telling me how difficult it was to do. Based on how much trouble he was having with it, I was surprised CRKT took it on. Can't wait to see how it came out.

AUS6M, AUS8, ?
Does anyone know?
Are these knife out in production yet?

the folders are aus8, the hissatsu is aus6. I called CRKT yesterday, they don't expect them to ship until the end of Dec or first of the year.

Thanks for the info hardheart.
I like the looks of the E-lock, but need to find out more about the lock.
I love my D.O.G.!

Back