Pics of customized production knives

Hey Sh@rp, nice to see you in this neck of the woods bud. Are you planning to make any scales for the Izula or just the II. Also, did you check out the Glow Inc site I linked in your scales thread or are you not bothering to go that route?
Hey, Glad to hear from you. Yes, I did thanks again. I have both of the Izula and the Izula II available.

Hey, Glad to hear from you. Yes, I did thanks again. I have both of the Izula and the Izula II available.

Cool, do you have more pics posted of the various materials options? Also, what's your email address again (feel free to PM me the info if you prefer since I'd also like to know about pricing). I'd like to replace my factory partial scales with full Izula scales but want something textured for the improved grip. I'm always leery of too smooth scales, as awesome as they look and all.

Cool, do you have more pics posted of the various materials options? Also, what's your email address again (feel free to PM me the info if you prefer since I'd also like to know about pricing). I'd like to replace my factory partial scales with full Izula scales but want something textured for the improved grip. I'm always leery of too smooth scales, as awesome as they look and all.
email me please we'll talk.

Last edited:
Customized Mini CQC7 bought from one of our wonderful fellow forumites. Mr. Dobson did the scales ( Carbon Fiber / Black Paper Micarta ) , I did the clip. This beauty is smooth for an Emerson while still being very solid with no blade play at all.

I LOVE the Mini CQC series :D

29z65ae.jpg

Tostig

Customized David Mosier by "Golden Custom"
Mammoth tusk, skrimshou, anodized titanium

Last edited:
Damn Trix... that's gorgeous! I only have the bank to be buying production!! I can't be customizing them after!!!

Back