Pics of knives grouped by any category

A few Barlows. I've added about 6 or 8 since this pic was taken.:)
IMG_0765-X3.jpg

NOVEMBER 2019View attachment 1233141

S / M / T / W / T / F / S /

Turkey Day! Thats a self portrait of my friend, Lil Dani the Huntress as I call her. Dani is a very talented photographer as well as an accomplished huntress. I've used her pics before on these pages and in advertising too:

t9gkgFZ.jpg

AQg8hjX.jpg

She used her twin Alex, to model one of our Sandwashed Silk wildrags.

OunMlFY.jpg

I loaned her that knife for that turkey hunt, it was my own personal Sonoran Hunter. Its hunts now are a little more serious these days. Sold it used to a team guy that was deploying and needed a good knife quick.

VWAgFmO.jpg

1AVLdk4.jpg

Turkey Day! Thats a self portrait of my friend, Lil Dani the Huntress as I call her. Dani is a very talented photographer as well as an accomplished huntress. I've used her pics before on these pages and in advertising too:

t9gkgFZ.jpg

AQg8hjX.jpg

She used her twin Alex, to model one of our Sandwashed Silk wildrags.

OunMlFY.jpg

I loaned her that knife for that turkey hunt, it was my own personal Sonoran Hunter. Its hunts now are a little more serious these days. Sold it used to a team guy that was deploying and needed a good knife quick.

VWAgFmO.jpg

1AVLdk4.jpg

You take pictures of a life that I pretend to live while sitting on a couch fidgeting with a knife and watching Netflix.

I love the worn look on the damascus. That plain jane one looks cool.
Thank you. It’s the only one I use for work. The others are just casual carry’s. I’ll try to get some better pictures of the worn one. They do show wear well. I have a ladder micarta 31 on order that’ll be a worker, but that will be a lengthy wait especially being a lefty

Back