Pics of the new "CQC-T", designed by Emerson, produced by ATC

The more I look at the pics, the more I like it.
Will this be sold as a Emerson product, or as a ATC product? Or, thru both companies?

Man, Joseph, you're gonna have to carry one of your hawks in your teeth...hands full :D

I think i'm going to have to add a room on my house if andy keeps making better and better hawks.

I wasn't sure about this hawk but it just keeps calling my name!

Doc,
Between my recent hawks, Swamp Rats, and HAK, I have to spend an hour trying to figure out what to carry on patrol!

It's official; that's going to be my first ATC tomahawk.

Where do I sign up for a waiting list?

Thanks and great job,
B.

Doc,
No blade show for me, this year. after discussing it with my Wife, "we" decided that finances do not allow a vacation this year.
I have never been to the blade show; it has always been one of my desires to attend. i hear nothing but good things about it.
But, there is an East Coast Custom Knife show in New York next month, on March 4,5,6th, which I am planning on sneaking off to. The City is only an hour or so from here,by train, so it is an east trip.

hey andy, can you give some specs on this hawk such as the steel type, heat treat (thru or diff) length of shaft and head and when you will start accepting preorders most importantly?

i never bought a vtac because it didn't look like it would make a good woodland survival tool but this one does and i'm going to buy one even if it doesn't. i'm saving for it already :p

and let's not forget about those t-shirts :cool:

Sorry for the delay...

Preordering from our website should begin next week. The site will be updated with all the latest images, specifications, and pricing.

Back