• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

Picture Handles, Nostalgia and the Lone Ranger

I've always had an interest in the Lone Ranger (TV, Radio, comic books, books, whatever). While it is not a passion, I do dabble in picking up different "collectibles." In the collectible arena, I only buy what interests me - I'm not trying to "make a buck." So over the years I've picked up different items.

Here's some picture handle knives I picked up (along with a Whitman Little Big Book). :) Sometimes, I'm a kid at heart.
Tonto.jpg

LoneRanger1.jpg

Very cool! Real collecting is getting what interests you and you will enjoy going over now and then.

I like that Camillus Moose. I have a new condition,Delrin handled one that I got off ebay for five bucks. I consider it one of my best buys. Great knife by itself. With the novelty handle it's just kewl!

I agree that's a very nice collection and a real eye catcher...It's hard to get any better than the loneranger...Cool...

Sunburst

Back