1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Picture Help

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by oddball9971, Jul 8, 2019.

1. oddball9971

oddball9971 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2013
    I tried to upload pictures in my recent for sale thread...I don't think it worked the first time, so I tried to change it up, but get an error now.

Anyone care to explain why it won't work. Tried a gallery from photobucket and imgur, neither worked and it gave me some error about bad links.

2. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Aug 22, 2002
    Easiest way I found is using an external photo hosting site. After you upload the photos they are you’ll get a series of links. What I usually do is copy the IMG link from the photo site. Then just simply paste that into your post here.

3. oddball9971

Jan 21, 2013
    That's what I tried to do.

4. oddball9971

Jan 21, 2013
    I should mention I had a link up that was working, but wanted to add some better photos and that's when it stopped working

5. oddball9971

Jan 21, 2013
    Nevermind it appears to be working now. Something wrong with my first post I can't edit