Picture of SOG

I thought I'd share with you a picture of SOG's front entrance...sort of! :)

Attachments

• sog.jpg
    sog.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 473
I have never seen an entrance with so much horsepower.

Are you still enjoying that rocket??:D

Gord

I was going to say:
"Kinda hard to see the entrance, when some joker blocks it with his car..."
But I decided not to.:p
Nice car!!!

Hi Chris,
Originally posted by SkagSig40
What kind of stereo did you put in?
I put in a Kenwood KDC-X659 deck with Boston 6.5" Rx67 speakers for the front and back. I really like that it has MP3 capabilities. I've burned some disks of very, very high qualitty MP3's and have got about 130 songs per cd! :eek:

Then I had them install a Clifford 7100 alarm (with a number of add-on goodies).

Next, I need to pick up a subwoofer and tweeters (with amps)...then I'll be set. I ran out of money on this install! :)

Hi Chris,

No additional amp yet. The receiver has 50 watts per channel which is nice enough. When I add a subwoofer and tweeters, I'll add the amps then.

Are your speakers in your doors? If so did they have to remove the whole door panel to change them out? I want to put new speakers in my Silverado but they have to take the inside door panel off and those panels can be hard to get back on tight again and I hate rattles!!

Ron, I thought you had a turbo? That car looks like a 2+2, which did not come to the U.S. with a turbo I don't believe. Or is it a grey market import? Inquiring minds want to know.

Chris: I'm not sure all that they did. The door panels needed to be taken off the door, but the size speaker I selected was not an even swap. So they had to do some "under the skin" alterations. So far, no rattles...except in my eardrums. :)

One2gofst: So am I (the first thing I did when I got on the freeway tonight on the way home from the airport was to take a run into triple digits on the speedo! "Oh what a feeling!" Oh...that Toyota. :( So...it's always been a 2+2 and always been a naturally aspired (otherwise know at a non-turbo). Sorry for any miscommunication.

Marty: What to you mean, "stoopid" car? I'm hurt! ;)

Ron, I'm jealous, that's all. Very nice car. Hope you enjoy it. I've always liked those babies. I'm just jealous. Sorry I hurt your feelings. Also, I can't spell. And, I have trouble doing complicated integrals in multivarate calculus. Like I said, sorry. Boo Hoo. Woe is me. All is lost. Send me free knives. (Funny).

Hi Spyder Punk,

I've never really been partial to the "muscle cars" of the 60's and 70's. But I can sure appreciate them. Yours is very nice!

The only muscle car that has tickled my fancy has been the Challenger/Cuda family.

Though not a great picture, here's a picture "Me and my Z."

(Note: Glock 27 on right hip.) :D

Attachments

• ronandcar.jpg
    ronandcar.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 263
Back