1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Siegle Knives' started by abrasion, May 14, 2015.

1. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 3, 2000
    My personal current beater :) A Farm Hand Magnum with natural linen micarta scales. Rode it pretty hard recently on a long weekend campout in the rain. Pretty impressed with how well it works for me :D DSCF8100.JPG

2. Pàdruig

Pàdruig Live and Let Die Platinum Member

Dec 1, 2016
    That looks fantastic, Bill. I like the addition of the swedge. If I remember correctly, the one you had at Becker West didn't have one?

Regardless, it is a fine looking knife and you've reminded me that I need to send you an email.

3. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 3, 2000
    Modified a design a little and came up with this machete :) 18 3/4in overall with a 13in blade. Tero Tuf over orange G10 liners. 23B31B3A-3021-4A68-B783-ECFB5C50E7D0.jpeg 35967B69-81B1-4FDB-ACA0-DD0839D24597.jpeg

MR HAPPY, Mink, protourist and 4 others like this.
  4. MR HAPPY

MR HAPPY Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2017
    One of my favorites :)
    OD green G10 with orange G10 liners - 11 7/8in overall with a 6 7/8in blade .200 thick 5160 - Weight 12 ounces.
    IMG_4884.jpg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    Bill Siegle likes this.
  5. Bill Siegle

Oct 3, 2000
    Farm Hand with wenge wood scales, stainless pins, and a false edge added.
    9A1A0AC5-1F1B-4022-A55F-D22581BA2B85.jpeg E0E9A66C-24BB-4CEF-9E74-EFDA5A2039DD.jpeg

Pàdruig, protourist and MR HAPPY like this.
  6. Pàdruig

Dec 1, 2016
    Looks fantastic, Bill! Hard to predict how Wenge will turn out and I've only seen a couple knives with it. It has quite the character though, nothing like it. I really like how the pins turned out too, just all around a great looking knife.

protourist and Bill Siegle like this.
  7. Hurrul

Hurrul Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2017
    [​IMG]

Pàdruig, protourist and Bill Siegle like this.
  8. protourist

protourist Obdurate member Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    How thick is this beauty? Size matters, ya know.

9. Bill Siegle

Oct 3, 2000
    1/4in at the ricasso with a bit of distal taper towards the point.

protourist likes this.
  10. protourist

protourist Obdurate member Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    That sounds about perfect.

11. Pàdruig

Dec 1, 2016
    This blasted rain has finally let up a bit for me to take some pictures. My creek has risen close to 7 feet!

This beast is simply awesome. Bill, you've worked a marvel. This is truly a prize, I can't tell you how happy I am with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    wenge has such in interesting texture - both physically and visually.
    nice score!

Bill Siegle likes this.