1. Washington action alert - Spring blade knife ban repeal thread. Hearing is Tues, Vote is Friday, let your voice be heard!

Picture Thread

Discussion in 'JK Handmade Knives' started by JK Knives, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Ogilthorpe

Ogilthorpe

Nov 13, 2018
    Which model is that?

Mack likes this.
  2. ty_higg

ty_higg KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 16, 2011
    I think its the pukko but could be wrong

3. Simplejack

Simplejack

Dec 28, 2017
    That's for sure what it is

4. JK Knives

JK Knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 6, 2001
    Correct

5. ty_higg

ty_higg KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 16, 2011
    1A30341D-D02C-4BD3-94B7-3238E8FB20F1.jpeg 159DDE17-2DBD-4E4C-A31D-22ED3D620094.jpeg

Mack, woodysone, Ogilthorpe and 2 others like this.
  6. ty_higg

Dec 16, 2011
    Thanksgiving JK
    B367E99C-0F68-435D-AA56-3B365713D47C.jpeg

7. bikerector

bikerector KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 16, 2016
    SB element with me clearing mountain bike trails this morning. Kept it handy in the front pocket for the small stuff, but there was far more big stuff today than I expected. Good thing I brought the big guns, though I could've used a powerbar and some go-go juice by the end of the 3 hr ride. Took out about 20 small trees this morning that were across the trail. Maybe I should've kept that order for the JK hudson bay :oops:. But, gotta save up for the start of 2020.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. jds1

jds1

Jun 9, 2007
    What trail is that?

Jeff

9. Simplejack

Simplejack

Dec 28, 2017
    Looks like where I lived in ne Georgia. I'm gonna move back there. I love Alaska but the family does not.

bikerector likes this.
  10. Simplejack

Simplejack

Dec 28, 2017
    And all jk family members need to post their jk collections tonight.

11. bikerector

bikerector KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 16, 2016
    SE Michigan. It's like a jungle in the summer. It makes big knives a very reasonable solution when considering because the need for a machete and an axe is pretty frequent when in the woods. I know a lot of guys like saws, and I carry a large folding saw during my rides too (silky big boy) but the chopping tools are very convenient as they don't bind up like a saw and 75% of the stuff I'm cutting is hung up in trees or something else. Often, the silky big boy and a swamp rat ratweiler are with me after a storm so I can get after some of smaller things while I'm just out for a ride, and not too heavy like what I had yesterday. I don't like flying down trails too much with the big axe or saw.

12. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    I think I did this at one point in another forum area, I will try to post a few.....since I like to do that anyway. :D

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    Simplejack likes this.
  13. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    IMG_0157.JPG IMG_0246.JPG IMG_0281.JPG IMG_0284.JPG

14. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    IMG_0180.JPG IMG_0231.JPG

Attached Files:

15. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    IMG_0285.JPG IMG_0296.JPG

16. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    I always love seeing your Hudson bay come out. Next year, I'm going to have to finally get one once the big orders from January are over. If you ever feel the need to pass that one along, please keep me in mind.

cbach8tw likes this.
  17. ty_higg

Dec 16, 2011
    had to do some radiator work yesterday and it’s still one of my least favorite things to work on.
    B121D06B-84FB-415B-92E0-92025DF35DEB.jpeg

18. jds1

jds1

Jun 9, 2007
    Nice collection photos. I had forgotten that we made the Bushcrafter for Bluegill trade.

Jeff

Simplejack likes this.
  19. bikerector

Nov 16, 2016
    That is Hickory Glen trail in Commerce, MI. http://commercetwp.com/departments/hickory-glen

I have most of them here. I have a Hurley Creek Lite getting a sheath made and a little one at work on my desk. Pretty nice little crowd. I couldn't get good lighting and I've never found the camera flash to work well with knife blades, but you get the idea.

[​IMG]

Wurrwulf, woodysone and Simplejack like this.
  20. ty_higg

Dec 16, 2011
    I’ll have to take a collection shot this week

Simplejack likes this.