Pictures of your Marine Raiders

The Marine Raider was actually the second Ontario knife I ever bought(the first was the classic Pilot Survival Knife). Only have a low quality pic I took with my phone though:
179762_10200847949256324_231895845_n.jpg

I've been reading about the Marine Raider Bowie for years. I guess it's time to get one. :D

Tom

here is mine after a little blade modification. does anyone have a photo of the tang without a handle? would like to replace mine with a wooden one

Last edited:
just brought the clip back, did nothing to the edge
I like it, did you also flatten out the curve on the belly or just bring back the clip point?

The tang is plenty thick. Here is a tang from their Kukri which I am hoping is about the same.
dsc09679.jpg

I was recently thinking about getting a CS Trailmaster . Fuhgedaboudit. I'm going to get a Marine Raider instead for way less than half the price. I'm sure it'll cure my bowie cravings.:thumbup:

I have a Marine Raider bowie That I just got this summer. I liked it so much I ended up buying the OKC3 Marine Corps bayonet/ fighting knife that replaced the Kabar. I have it with my Kabar that I used in the corps........B.C.

I'd like the Marine Raider a whole lot more if they made a version with a full scale tang with micarta slabs.

I'd probably buy two of 'em!

My Ontario Marine Raider SP10 resides in one of my display cases... living a sheltered and pampered life... but not lonely (sharing a home with many other items living the same sheltered and pampered life style) ;)
Anyhow, she is a grand sized knife that carries a uniqueness in it's overall appearance... Long live the SP10! :)

10x536b.jpg

120rvgm.jpg

Last edited:
My Ontario Marine Raider SP10 resides in one of my display cases... living a sheltered and pampered life... but not lonely (sharing a home with many other items living the same sheltered and pampered life style) ;)
Anyhow, she is a grand sized knife that carries a uniqueness in it's overall appearance... Long live the SP10! :)

10x536b.jpg

120rvgm.jpg

Hmm... seems we saw that same display over on Facebook.

Back