Pictures you took while you should have been working

50377739692_df7305138d_h.jpg
Nice pic :thumbsup:

I was on my way into the dock office, to sign in for the load I was supposed to pick up when I saw this "oops".
View attachment 1436169

While on my 10 hour break, per DOT regulations then in effect (I don't know if the regulations have changed again in the four years since I was forced to retire due to health reasons) to reset my drive time clock, I decided to take a picture of "my" truck. (This might be at the TA in Seville, Ohio, a couple miles from the yard.
View attachment 1436171

What I drove sometimes for the TV station a friend used to own. She may not be pretty, but she never failed to start, even after sitting 6 or 7 years. (with new batteries or used batteries out of some of their cars and maybe a jump when using the car batteries)
(350 Cummins Big Cam III, 14.9 or 15 liter, I forget which, turbocharged inline 6 cylinder diesel connected to a 9 speed manual Rockwell transmission.)
A previous owner swapped out the original 20 inch wheels and tires, and mounted 24's.
I didn't know 65mph indicated was really over 90mph, until my friend followed my and said he couldn't keep up at 90 mph, when he reached our destination. :D
View attachment 1436172

Back