pictures

Here are your photos with the makers marks, posted here for convenience.
Somebody else can ID them. :)

9IdaoCB.jpg

UEDYQaD.jpg

OvGo9Dc.jpg

pn8pWKx.jpg

Not sure about the top one. The middle one is Dhan (eye mark) and the bottom one is Purna (bull head mark).

In the first pic, the one on the left I believe is a HI BAS. The one on the right looks like a HI WWII. Not sure about the middle one. It looks like an Ang Khola fuller but not sure.

In the first pic, the one on the left I believe is a HI BAS. The one on the right looks like a HI WWII. Not sure about the middle one. It looks like an Ang Khola fuller but not sure.

Yes. You are right. from left BAS , 17" AK , 18" WWII. All HI

Your BAS appears to be made by Lachhu, and philllll was on the ball with the other marks.

One question though, was that middle one sold as an AK? Looks more like one of those recent Dhan Gopte knives but I could be wrong of course!

Could You show me the best (easiest ) way to post pictures

I went to your imgur album and right-clicked on a photo, and chose Copy Image Location (or something similar) which copied the URL of the .jpg file -- for example,
http://i.imgur.com/9IdaoCB.jpg

Then I went to the forum reply box, and clicked on the Insert Image icon (looks like a picture of a tree), and pasted the .jpg URL into my forum post.

That is a wonderful trio of knives.....i especially like the Ang Khola contrast....but all are lovely....

I went to your imgur album and right-clicked on a photo, and chose Copy Image Location (or something similar) which copied the URL of the .jpg file -- for example,
http://i.imgur.com/9IdaoCB.jpg

Then I went to the forum reply box, and clicked on the Insert Image icon (looks like a picture of a tree), and pasted the .jpg URL into my forum post.

Sunny beach!!! You got that down in two sentences!:thumbup:

But boy, quoting the hi rez photos inclusive bogs down the page horrible....the three knives are the trifecta of all purpose utility and perhaps lacks only the M43 or a CAK to be the ultimate guide to choppers....

Made by Dhan,Lachhu and Purna

Back