PIF-ERS just talking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just changed my vote on keeping the tread open, after a couple of interactions with some long timers in this tread. I just was tried of seeing how good intentions were misconstrued. This was and is a great chance to meet and interact with others and reinforce that this is community rather then a all out for oneself. Thanks Andy, Coleman,Chris, Chip, John and Ray just to name a few great people I have interacted with. Martin
We love you too Martin;)

Well, I just changed my vote on keeping the tread open, after a couple of interactions with some long timers in this tread. I just was tried of seeing how good intentions were misconstrued. This was and is a great chance to meet and interact with others and reinforce that this is community rather then a all out for oneself. Thanks Andy, Coleman,Chris, Chip, John and Ray just to name a few great people I have interacted with. Martin
Agreed. This thread has been some of my favorite BF interactions since I joined. Thankful for BellaBlades BellaBlades starting it and being so welcoming. Met some great people here :thumbsup:

Not gonna lie I had to youtube that one! hah hah. Morning shot of a PIF. The Cu Natrix lives up to its reputation. Has probably one of the stickiest/stiffest detents of any knife that I've ever had. I'm guessing its the design and it won't break in. That said it's a great EDC if you don't need to depend on it to deploy everytime in an instant. Designs like these always feel like a small Sebby substitute for me. When I was carrying those guys, I was working in big corp. offices so I never actually got a chance to EDC them in NYC. But I might revisit that now that I work in a tiny 30 person company. I normally dislike metal scales but this one has an awesome 3 finger grip to it. Ergos are top notch. Do they make a mini Natrix this size in G10 too?

vcGxHXQ.jpg
Is that the one I sent you in the PIF? I hadn't messed with it much. I do remember I had some sticking issues with it but it had been sitting so long I forgot about it being sticky. Sorry about that! If theres anything you want me to do to try and rectify the situation, let me know. I feel bad. I didnt knowingly send off a sticking knife..

Damn ......I missed another edc fixie......that Gaurdian is awesome. Somebody is gunna be thrilled!

Also happy to see woodysone woodysone changed his vote! I was silent for days hoping everyone would hash it out. Looking at the votes, it looks like all the cooler heads prevailed!
Pif thread is amazing. Every SINGLE blade in my pocket or belt or pack has now come from this thread. Just about everything I owned when I signed up here, was given away on the PIF thread, and now I got to try new stuff, that turns out was better for me and my needs. The PIF thread provided that to me, a new knife guy, and that is priceless.
Keep up the generosity everyone, it does keep in the spirit of the thread and helps out, I am the perfect example.

Oh man... I missed a lot! I went back and read through most of this thread. It’s good to see everything is getting back to normal. Since I didn’t really read through this thread I missed a good chunk of the issues, which may not have been such a bad thing, but I may have been off base a few times in thread. Sorry guys.

I just never really ventured through here. I skip around a lot on BF, and I think the only thread I come back to a lot is the PIF thread since it’s the only one I have watched. Turns out there’s a lot of pertinent information in here too.

Anyone else have a PiF basket? Like an outgoing mail basket... but for knives... (Sits right next to my "stuff I need to put on the exchange, but have been to lazy to get around to... basket" :D)
I’ve got a closet full of things that don’t fit my needs, things that I will never use and don’t want my wife to have to deal with.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back