Pink Delica scan

Hey, if Sal wants to give me a Pink Land Rover, I am not too proud to drive it around town! As long as it has a Spyder on it! James, I got my pink Delica but my wife is eyeing it...

I think Pink is perfect for those members of my family that won't carry otherwise. Like some ladies.

Or as leverage.

"Uncle, you get to carry the black one or the pink, your choice"

"Well, OK, I guess I can carry the black one."

Personally, I am looking forward to getting one, it's urban camouflaged.

------------------
Marion David Poff aka Eye, one can msg me at mdpoff@hotmail.com

Check out my Kasper AFCK variant review, interview of Bob Kasper, and some thoughts and brainstorms of the AFCK in general. http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000568.html

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Lao Tsu

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead." Adolf Hitler

I'm so glad you guys are secure enough in your masculinity to buy/use a pink knife! I think that is so cool! We all need to have room in our lives to "color outside the lines" and bypass what's expected. I'm so thankful that I personally have been graced with the wherewithall to enjoy so many different things. Guns, knives, camping, 4 wheeling, being silly, and even a little Mary Kay.
Danelle

Heck Danelle, I enjoyed Mary Kay, once.
wink.gif

Back