Pissed My bosses wife off

My very first Check in 2004 said I had taken 8 hrs vacation time. They said it was a glitch in the system and to overlook it.........this year I had 8 hrs taken off AGAIN....just asked about that Friday and she said it was because I took 1 day too many last year. HERE WE GO.....She is just so well to do that a mundaine task of looking up paperwork (WICH IS HER JOB) gets her so Pissed.
Finally I said "Fu** it Terry" and left her office. Well, yesterday I left her a voice mail to look up why I had 8 hrs taken from my vacation days my very first check in 2004 and that I was trying to find out where I lost track of my days so I wouldnt make the same mistake again.

Should be a Joy to go to work on Tuesday because I have to do an install tomorrow...he he. LEt her be pissed and talk it over with my bos while I aint there. Funny, this is the only place I have ever seen that gets anoyed when you leave at 3:30 with 15 min overtime("where is he going?") ...then gets anoyed when you have overtime. Gotta love small family businesses!
Well, thats my rambling on for today. Getting it off my chest because it had me up untill 2 o'clock last night.

I just had to vent. I dont know why things like this bother me so much??? Guess its better to care than to not care at all huh?

You need to keep records of this kind of crap. If it adds up to enough to be worth it you can sue for the time and maybe a little mental revenge, or whatever they call it.

If you are a contractor you can file a lien on the company for unpaid work.

When you come in in the morning, make your boss stand there with you when you sign in, and when you sign out. He might get the message.

Back