Pistachio wood hunter (knife pic)

Ok, ive figured out how to post a photo via photo link, yes it took alot of hard work on my part
smile.gif

Ive had alot of emails asking what pistachio wood looked like since i put a description on my web site. This will answer better than my muddled use of the English language would allow.

View

------------------
"Never hit a man unless you must, but if you must, knock him down" Teddy Roosevelt.

www.lameyknives.com

[This message has been edited by RMLamey (edited 11-17-2000).]

Great looking knife, Matt. That is beautiful wood. Checked out your website last night, some great new pictures there.
smile.gif

Thanks Richard, i hope to someday get pics of the different woods i work with. I get alot of questions that only pics can answer correctly.

Matt.

------------------
"Never hit a man unless you must, but if you must, knock him down" Teddy Roosevelt.

www.lameyknives.com

Can you do one with the red pistachio that will leave a stain on your hands
smile.gif

------------------
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell

Matt, really nice looking knife. I love that wood handle. A few questions: what steel, blade length and stock thickness, OAL. Is it full or stick tang? Inquiring minds want to know
smile.gif

Paracelsus

I went to your site and answered my own questions. The blade is 1095, 4 inches in length. Mortised tang handle. Nickel silver guard, stainless pins. Cost is very reasonable.
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing Matt