Pix and beautiful offerings for 2/12

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
18 inch 25 ounce Yek Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $115.

0Tcpd9w.jpg

L to r

10 5/8'' 9 ounce Sarge Knife by Krishan Kami. Bayar wood handle. Leather sheath. $88.

9 3/8'' 11 ounce Sikari Knife by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $85. *SOLD*

FyraO3E.jpg

Beautiful checker work on both handle by Bawanna! Thank you for your time and help to HI and Kamis

fZPDACH.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Thanks, both of those were in the hard to send back category. Both felt just splendid in hand.
That Sarge knife makes a nice belt knife, I sometimes carry one for a change from my micro bowie.

EMS 9 3/8'' 11 ounce Sikari Knife by Manoj.
I tole ya I liked it! Awesome job Bawanna! Looks even better than I imagined it!
Thats my first knife by Manoj Kami!

Oh crap I forgot DD on the Sikari Knife by Manoj and I already got it. Bawanna ...brother... I have to say that is a fantastic checkering job and I do have some examples of your checkering but you killed this one! I love the way you checkered around them pins with the diamond! This knife will undoubtedly go in my top handful of EDC's and is going to get some serious use. Its a brute of a knife and the handle reminds me of a Falcata. Im thinking about a sheath now. Im saving Pugs for the complicated good stuff but I think im going to try to make me one for this knife. Maybe some moose or buffalo hide? Hmmm?

Last edited:
You got moose and buffalo down in Texarcana? The handle is very much like a Falcata now that you mention it. I don't own a Falcata but Yangdu let me hold one once down in Reno.
Glad your happy with it. I too try to save Pugs for the good stuff but one of these days he's gonna get a big box I suspect.

Ha! I hear ya! Na! We got nothing but deer, possum, and ratcoons. I get lots of buffalo, moose, and elk parts from afar cause of my flint knapping habit. There may be a few stray lost beavers trying to get across the Mississippi (away...far away.. from Pugs:) but I havent seen them yet? Just wanted to let you know that was a fine checker job! Makes me feel like I could get on any plane anywhere now;)

You dont own a Falcata? Dang dude! That has got to change. We'll figure something out there! Compare it to the Giant Chitlangi Bowie but you can swing it with pride and it dang sure aint slipping out of your hand!

Back