Pix and Four Beauties for 3/1

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
SHOP & SAVE $$$$

L to r

16 inch 33 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Vim. Satisal wood handle. Indestructible Knife at $100 even. *SOLD*

14.5 inch 25 ounce Boomerang by Sher the (tiger) from old stock. Horn handle. Great value at $85 YBB. *SOLD*

14 3/4'' 18 ounce Seax by Dil. Satisal wood handle. All fitttings are white metal. Excellent buy at $85 YBB. *SOLD*

8.5 inch 6 ounce Bilton by Dil. Sisau wood handle. Cute one for your collection at $30 YBB. *SOLD*

Email to get any or all:)
3-01-10%20001.jpg

3-01-10%20002.jpg

Last edited:
Nice snag, Will! Boomerang AK is awesome. I have an identical one by old Sher in Satisaal wood handle and it chops like a champ. It's such a hidden gem in the HI collection as the M43 gets all the attention but this curvy little guy packs quite a punch. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

thanks Gun! I was just clearing emails after 4 days away, decided to check the site...and BOOM! thar she was :D

That is an exceptionally nice CAK.

Ya I got this one for the Wife. She got hold of my M-43 not to long ago and 'SAW THE KUHKRI LIGHT'. Not a Girlie blade but shes not just a girlie girl.

The pen Knife I got last week was for my little girl. Maybe little much but a good trainer and she will grow in to it....FAST. (Her first was a 'Paper cutter.) Homework tonight is some stick choping.:thumbup::D

Now the whole family has one of there own thanks to Auntie and the Kamies.

The boomerang AK is an awesome chopper. Sort of a love-child between a Chiruwa AK and an M43. Great workhorse in a compact package:thumbup:

The Boomerang doesn't look as curved as I remember seeing them... I have no doubt it's a nice blade, but I like this one. And in the past I remember distinctly not liking them because they were too curved. Am I just crazy?

Email sent on:
14 3/4'' 18 ounce Seax by Dil. Satisal wood handle. All fitttings are white metal. Excellent buy at $85 YBB.
Oh, I love my Boomerang. It just feels nice to swing and cuts nice too :)

Dino in Reno

CAK came in to day. The photos don't to it justice, Lovely. :D Just gave it the once over, will check it out better and post a review.

As mentioned this was for the wife. She is tickled.:thumbup:

Your wife is a very fortunate lady, IF she can get that CAK out of your hands.

Just teasin'. Look forward to your impressions.

Back