Pix and Four Beauties for 3/1

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    SHOP & SAVE $$$$

L to r

16 inch 33 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Vim. Satisal wood handle. Indestructible Knife at $100 even. *SOLD*

14.5 inch 25 ounce Boomerang by Sher the (tiger) from old stock. Horn handle. Great value at $85 YBB. *SOLD*

14 3/4'' 18 ounce Seax by Dil. Satisal wood handle. All fitttings are white metal. Excellent buy at $85 YBB. *SOLD*

8.5 inch 6 ounce Bilton by Dil. Sisau wood handle. Cute one for your collection at $30 YBB. *SOLD*

Email to get any or all:)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  2. Krull

Krull

Aug 18, 2005
    I'm going after that Bilton,always wanted a mini khuk :D

Sent email....

3. Venice Will

Venice Will

Jan 11, 2007
    email coming on the Boomerang!

4. GUN SNOB

GUN SNOB

Jan 30, 2007
    E-mail sent on AK

5. topgun0728

topgun0728

May 15, 2009
    Nice snag, Will! Boomerang AK is awesome. I have an identical one by old Sher in Satisaal wood handle and it chops like a champ. It's such a hidden gem in the HI collection as the M43 gets all the attention but this curvy little guy packs quite a punch. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

6. Venice Will

Venice Will

Jan 11, 2007
    thanks Gun! I was just clearing emails after 4 days away, decided to check the site...and BOOM! thar she was :D

7. Skyler R.

Skyler R.

Dec 27, 2005
    That is an exceptionally nice CAK.

8. moblues

moblues

Jan 20, 2007
    Wow! Quick sales!

9. GUN SNOB

GUN SNOB

Jan 30, 2007
    Ya I got this one for the Wife. She got hold of my M-43 not to long ago and 'SAW THE KUHKRI LIGHT'. Not a Girlie blade but shes not just a girlie girl.

The pen Knife I got last week was for my little girl. Maybe little much but a good trainer and she will grow in to it....FAST. (Her first was a 'Paper cutter.) Homework tonight is some stick choping.:thumbup::D

Now the whole family has one of there own thanks to Auntie and the Kamies.

10. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    The boomerang AK is an awesome chopper. Sort of a love-child between a Chiruwa AK and an M43. Great workhorse in a compact package:thumbup:

11. Nicholas

Nicholas

Apr 1, 2009
    Amen; things are finally getting back to normal here!

12. pugs75

pugs75 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Very nice snag Venice, looks like a winner.

13. Duzzy

Duzzy

Sep 1, 2009
    The Boomerang doesn't look as curved as I remember seeing them... I have no doubt it's a nice blade, but I like this one. And in the past I remember distinctly not liking them because they were too curved. Am I just crazy?

14. Dino in Reno

Dino in Reno

Jul 16, 2005
    Email sent on:
    14 3/4'' 18 ounce Seax by Dil. Satisal wood handle. All fitttings are white metal. Excellent buy at $85 YBB.
    Oh, I love my Boomerang. It just feels nice to swing and cuts nice too :)

Dino in Reno

15. GUN SNOB

GUN SNOB

Jan 30, 2007
    CAK came in to day. The photos don't to it justice, Lovely. :D Just gave it the once over, will check it out better and post a review.

As mentioned this was for the wife. She is tickled.:thumbup:

16. stickfred

stickfred

Nov 6, 2009
    Your wife is a very fortunate lady, IF she can get that CAK out of your hands.

Just teasin'. Look forward to your impressions.