1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pix and six blems for 10/3

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    9 1/4'' 5 ounce Pacthar by Manoj. Wooden shath. Hairline crack on water buffalo bone handle. $45.

[​IMG]

2. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    [​IMG]

L to r

16.5 inch 24 Chiruwa Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Excellent buy for first time HI Khukuri buyer at $90.

15 inch 17 ounce British Armey service by Ram Kumar. Hairline crack on satisal wood handle. $85.

L to r

T to b

20 inch 28 ounce Sirupati by Kumar. Great Knife! Hairline crack on horn handle. $85. *SOLD*

18 inch 22 ounce WWII by Anil. Slight used blade and minor flaw on satisal wood handle. $65. *SOLD*

15 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Tej Kami. Minor flaw on sadan wood handle. Nice and sharp blade! $39.

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  3. pmwc78

pmwc78 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Screaming deals today!!!

4. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Wow those are great deals!

I got a 12" Pacthar a few weeks back. It's a great hiking knife. Very hand-filling and neutral. The bone handle really locks in and the light blade makes the knife feel more like a "bent" belt knife than a full size khuks. Wonderful piece, and I'm tempted to snag this smaller one;)

5. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    That 20 inch Kumar Siru looks fine:thumbsup: Great size!

6. rmtomlinson

rmtomlinson

Jan 26, 2008
    20 inch 28 ounce Sirupati by Kumar. Great Knife! Hairline crack on horn handle. $85.
    EMS

7. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Grats rmtom! That's a fast fine knife! I have several versions in the 20-21 inch and love them. The balance on that length is very nice. Great bushwhacking and can chop some camp wood up just fine.

8. rmtomlinson

rmtomlinson

Jan 26, 2008
    Thanks size I was looking for. HL flu has set in.

9. oldmanwilly

oldmanwilly Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2014
    I'll take the following: 15 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Tej Kami.
    Email inbound.

10. knifestuff

knifestuff Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 5, 2006
    Yangdu: Could you please repost the pictures of the 16.5 inch 24 Chiruwa Ang Khola by Ram Kumar and 15 inch 17 ounce British Armey service by Ram Kumar? Don't think they originally got posted. Thanks.

11. Dobe_1

Dobe_1

Jun 19, 2013
    I didn't expect the sirupati or the WWII to last very long.

12. rmtomlinson

rmtomlinson

Jan 26, 2008
    Received triangle box today, Yangdu was right great knife. Thanks HI

13. faceofbear

faceofbear

Jun 10, 2012
    Is there any chance the 9 1/4'' 5 ounce Pacthar by Manoj is still available? I have emailed already but will do so again.

14. shorehunter

shorehunter

Nov 15, 2012
    Hello is the 9 1/4 Pacthar still available?

15. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Is this still available?

16.5 inch 24 Chiruwa Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Excellent buy for first time HI Khukuri buyer at $90.

16. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    You guys need to email Yangdu at the address at the bottom of her post. She'll respond with a long gone or a done deal.
    She often times doesn't look at the forum.

khamsathous likes this.