P'kal In Australia

I'm sorry if there is another thread about this, but I searched for another via google and had no luck, on to my question though, I would like to add a Spyderco P'kal to my collection but I'm not sure what customs would think of me importing it. So how likely would it be to get seized? I would usually just wing it, but I figured I'd find out now before I waste anyones time.
Thanks.

Perhaps you should start with a local cutlery dealer. It is the dealer's business to know such things and he/she could even order the Spyderco for you if it is legal to possess in Australia. Ordering a single knife via the Internet or international mail order can run up very high shipping charges, especially with today's high fuel costs. Dealers order in bulk through a wholesaler, so even with the dealer's retail price markup you can still save yourself some money.

I was planning to buy a few knives at once, mostly because with the aussie dollar almost reaching parity with the us dollar it ends up $100 cheaper on just one knife. I might wait the an email from the shop I was gonna buy it from before going any further.
Thanks for your help TOM.

It doesn't break any laws regarding possession, so I'd say the only thing that I would warn you about would be the pivot tightness, just make sure that it's as tight as possible before it gets posted. If you're really wanting to make sure of it, best to get an import permit or go through a local dealer. I'd say Rustic Forge would be my top choice if you want to go that option.

I'd buy it from SpydieGuys on eBay. Tell them to tighten it up for you before they send it and I'm sure they will. You'll save a bundle going with them. :)