• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Plain Edge Trident Folder.

The first time I saw the Trident folder it was on the cover of Tactical Knives magazine. One of the variants shown was a plain edge desert camo version. To the best of my knowledge this was never made. :( Why?If SOG put out a plain edge, clip point (or bowie depending on you opinon), coated Trident it'd be perfect. Any one elxe have this opinion? It seems to be the best configuration IMHO

i have the plain edge satin bowie version its kinda cool . keeps my girlfriend safe (she carries it! :eek:)

Its July 2005 issue. I had to get one so i settled for the coated tanto version :( ...
Yes, me as well. I had to have a coated version, and I simply hate combo blades. Very frustrating because Benchmade sometimes does this too. I'm worried about how much utility I've lost because I settled with the tanto, but I believe it's much better than going with the CE.

Back