1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Platinum subscription/unable to list in trade forum

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Truch87, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Truch87

Truch87

Jun 9, 2019
    Good evening,

Bought a platinum paid subscription, although I'm not allowed to create a listing in the trade forum. Says I have insufficient privileges. What's needed on my end to post in trade forum. Thank you!

2. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Aug 22, 2002
    Welcome.

Looks as though it hasn’t gone through yet. Please post you transaction number. I’ll notify the owner so it can be taken care of. @Spark

3. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    Not seeing any unsynced payments for the address in your profile. Only platinum showing unsynced is for for jrs159*** who's email bounces w hen I try to contact him

4. Truch87

Truch87

Jun 9, 2019
    Good morning!!

Thank you for the responses. My PayPal receipt code is 2573-9862-3238-3268.

Unless I missed it in the exchange rules. What difference is there in $60 vs $75 subscription for WTB. Interested in creating a few WTB threads.

Thank for your time!

5. Truch87

Truch87

Jun 9, 2019
    Sorry about that spark. Switched emails for my bladeforums contact. Jrs159307 email is up and running

6. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    There is no difference for creating Want To Buy threads. In fact, anyone at any level can make WTB threads.

The difference in levels dictate which forums you can see threads that others have created. Gold ($30 membership) and above can see the threads in the Individual WTB forums. The $75 membership is the Knifermaker Craftsman membership and with that you can see the Individual as well as the Knifemaker/Craftsman want to buy threads.

Kiah likes this.