Playing with my new SnG at IHOP at Midnight...

Brandon,

Yes, in the Peoples' Republic of Madison such conduct can and does get people busted for disorderly conduct. Madison is a college town, with all of the usual 'touchy feely' problems. Midnight at a restaurant? Definitely a no-no that would draw LEOs.

Now, I live 8 miles away in a little town called Sun Prairie. There's 17 cops, and I know most of them, even the retired ones. When I walk down the main drag to get a Subway sandwich, they stop me and ask if I have any 'new toys.' I once open my glove box to show a local my license/registration, and two of my wife's five-shot speed loaders tumbled out. The LEO who had opened my right truck door just threw them back into the glove box, he didn't even stop what he was talking about.

They describe Madison as "twenty-five square miles surrounded by reality." Yes, you can draw a disorderly conduct.

Ichabod,
That sounds like a nice town...Not Madison, but Sun Prairie. I have heard some horror stories about smaller college type towns... Of course that is the populace responding to the nature of their problems...over reaction maybe but sometimes that is all that stands between them and pandamonium (i think thats spelled right) Well enjoy Sun Prairie and if ya ever get out to Las Vegas (Land of SuperReality) look me up; I am sure even at your age you can out party most of the young pups that go to these knife and gun fests...lol

Brandon

Back