Please forgive my absence. Permission to sit a spell?

Good Afternoon porch dwellers,
I wanted to stop by and say hello and perhaps reintroduce myself and apologize my sudden disappearance last February.
My life was turned upside down in the second week of February and it’s been a bit of an uphill road for this weary traveler to get home but home I am.
I won’t bore y’all with the ugly details but suffice it to say I’m not interested in traveling that road again.

I hope this post finds all of my friends as happy and healthy as my family and I are once again. I plan to stick around if you will have me back. I’ve missed you all.

Clay

Of course we will have you back, Clay! Good to see you posting again and glad to hear that whatever kept you away is settled now.

Welcome Back!

Clay you're always welcome here on the porch! :) Catchin' up should be easy to do. Anything new added to your Buck 303s ?

I was gone awhile too. Like I never left tho’. Good to see ya posting, welcome back.
Thanks, Neal

Clay you're always welcome here on the porch! :) Catchin' up should be easy to do. Anything new added to your Buck 303s ?
Thank you so much!
As for my 303’s I’m afraid they have been scattered from Canada to Arizona and California to New Jersey.
My wife picked I think one for her collection and I believe my daughter kept one or two. I kept a Cami version ( my favorite) the rest were sold along with most of my collection. But all’s well that ends well and I now get to start a new collection!!!

Back