Please help ID this blade.

I just purchased this on the secondary Market. It was labeled as a Rat Hunter, Infi.
I can't find any Rat Hunters available. Can somebody please ID or help me? I emailed info at swamp rat knives. it bounced back saying that it was spam.
You can definitely tell it's been stripped which is no big deal I like it that way.
20191024_061614-1135992.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/66496/20191024_061614-1135992.jpg

I just purchased this on the secondary Market. It was labeled as a Rat Hunter, Infi.
I can't find any Rat Hunters available. Can somebody please ID or help me? I emailed info at swamp rat knives. it bounced back saying that it was spam.
You can definitely tell it's been stripped which is no big deal I like it that way.
20191024_061614-1135992.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/66496/20191024_061614-1135992.jpg

You just bought the best knife in the world, a ratweiler. Unless it's a custom shop and smaller than it looks, but I'm pretty certain on this one. 7.5"-ish blade? Your angle hides the exposed butt and angle in the spine.

kPI1nBcl.jpg

GVlnjvMl.jpg

l2rd7Hwl.jpg

12v3Mh0l.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I also shot an email to swamp rat and they replied. They're telling me it is a desert Jack. And I see from your question earlier about the angle of the picture. But it does not have a lanyard hole at the back it is filed or sanded smooth.
I'm wondering if whoever stripped it also sanded the back off. It fits in my hand real nice got to remind me of my boss Jack prototype.

Could somebody of gone overboard with some stock removal?

Seems like that could've been the case, someone getting a little too excited at the grinder. Or, maybe they just didn't know what to do with some left over steel from making ratweilers. "I shall make baby ratweilers with you. And, to hide this from the bossman, we shall call you the desert jack, because it sounds nothing like ratweiler even though it looks completely like a ratmandu and ratweiler had a baby."

I would be lying if I said it didn't intrigue me to know what a smaller ratweiler would feel like.

It's a Desert Jack, the smallest Rat (@ 6 inches) that was differentially heat treated (I know M6 is 6" too, but it's wider and heavier - so, bigger :D)
4th from the top in pic, Rat Hunter is the second one from the bottom
6A9B8BB9-73A7-4CCC-8AA0-95B27F48BDCE_zpsgryjnnui.jpg

Last edited:
It's a Desert Jack, the smallest Rat (@ 6 inches) that was differentially heat treated (I know M6 is 6" too, but it's wider and heavier - so, bigger :D)
4th from the top in pic, Rat Hunter is the second one from the bottom
6A9B8BB9-73A7-4CCC-8AA0-95B27F48BDCE_zpsgryjnnui.jpg

So much like for this picture. I think that handle shape is one of the best Busse and Busse kin ever did. I need to get a choppy to see how it feels without the trigger bump, but on the smaller knives I like the single bumps for the fore finger on the handles. It's like a comfy choil, but where it's supposed to be (I'm not entirely sold on finger choils taking up sharpened edges some days).

Back