Please make more Boot Knives

I cannot help but support this notion. However, to ease the pain, as many feel on this offering, I believe I read that Nathan may be offering more daggers in the future..from "drops" off other patterns to come.

If there were a million CPK Boot Daggers out there..would they still be as special and desirable? (I believe so, but for argument sake..and make sleep easier..play along w/ that idea)

This is a good thing.

Chin up, brother

I cannot help but support this notion. However, to ease the pain, as many feel on this offering, I believe I read that Nathan may be offering more daggers in the future..from "drops" off other patterns to come.

If there were a million CPK Boot Daggers out there..would they still be as special and desirable? (I believe so, but for argument sake..and make sleep easier..play along w/ that idea)

This is a good thing.

Chin up, brother

It would be if there were a million more that wanted one.

Let me tell ya 1/2 of the fun of these blades is the thrill of the hunt. My heart was racing trying to get a dagger today. I missed the first run and have been checking the site ever since. Fun fun

I think I am more on this end. It gives the knife a bit of extra history when you had to fight a little to even get it (in the initial sale or in the secondary market).

I don't usualy like starting anything, but I think I speak for others who really think there is a lot more demand for Boot Knives -- and this is a good place to keep track of lost Orders if more are not made.
1 for me

It was a fun project that I had been wanting to do and the stars aligned with the 18K project. That sword generated a drop that was the perfect dimension for my dagger project and it consumed so much carbide that I needed a ton of roughers whose tips could be consumed finishing and roughing bevels on these daggers.

I'd been itching to do them for a long time but it's not something I can afford to make a standard pattern. I really appreciate your interest in them and I'm so glad they've been so well received. I'll do some daggers again some time but I think these are done.

I fondly remember these days. Long before this subforum existed.

Me too. I even sent him a 'friend request' or whatever the heck it was the old forum software used to have. Sent a PM letting him know I wanted it so I could more easily follow his work so that it wouldn't be weird just popping up out of the blue......it was still weird :oops: :D

Awesome dagger, brutal photo. I don't think we'll see Coop using the yellow microfiber background any time soon.
I would guess not, But if you want to pay Coop to shoot it, I'll send it to him and we'll find out! LOL.

Don't blame the microfiber cloth. Put the blame where it belongs - on the photographer. I have plenty of other crappy pics without the microfiber cloth. Like this one.

20210929_124315.jpg

Anyway, I LIKE yellow. Bright and cheery color.

Last edited:
Back